The Air-Torque AT-HD Heavy Duty Actuator series is designed for on/off and modulating duties. AT-HD Actuators can be either with symmetric or canted yoke. It is available in both double acting & spring return configuration.
- ATEX 2014/34/EU
- DNV Type Approval
- EU Declaration of conformity
- TR CU 012/2011
- UK CA
Special Function/ Version:
- Valve link
- Manual Override
- Fast Acting
- HIPPS Integration
- PST Function
- 7 different yoke/models’ group both in double acting and spring return
- Output torque up to 200,000Nm
- Painting according to the Air torque or Project standard.
- 3 different working temperature (from-60°C/-76°F up to +150°C/+302°F)
- Mechanism: Scotch yoke
- 90° rotation
- Housing base material: Carbon Steel
- -40°C as standard lower limit of temp execution
- Multiple choice of ISO flange and drive shaft connection.
- Fasteners in Stainless steel as a base
- Typically, no external tie rods for the pneumatic module.
- Stroke adjustment range -5°/+15° and 85°/95°
- Available with pneumatic or hydraulic cylinder
- Supply media: Compressed dry or lubricated air and inert gasses, process gasses and hydraulic oil (for hydraulic version)