Dual Plate Check Valve FIG.37
Dual Plate Check Valve Fig.37
- Double disk and seat design for optimum sealing
- Springs with elongated and curved supports that offer a longer life
- Minimal wear of the seat and disks
- Excellent work in various mounting orientations
- It has a low maintenance cost
- Its minimum weight and compact design, can reduce weight on the line
- Ideal for installation in vertical pipes
- It has an easy installation and removal.
- Eye bolt available between size Ø125 to Ø600 to facilitate the centering and
assembly of the valve.
- PN 16
- Flanges dimensions and holes according to UNE-EN 1092-2 PN16.
- Ø 40 to Ø600.
Field of Use:
- Water treatment.
- Industrial activity.
- Naval activity, heating systems, cooling systems, others…
- Maximum temperature 80 ºC.
- BODY – EN-GJL-250 GG-25
- DISC – AISI 304
- SEAT – EPDM / NBR