The MTH-103E is a newer version of the MTH-103D. The function, package size and wiring are the same although the MTH-103E has a keypad that replaces the old push button, making programming easier and quicker. This product features a 5- digit tachometer, hour meter, and trip. The trip can be programmed to activate on overspeed, under speed (Class C), or hours. It may be magnetic pickup or DC-powered. CSA-approved Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, and D. When powered by an approved pickup, it is approved Class I, Division 1, Groups A, B, C and D
- Selectable overspeed, under speed (Class-C) and hours trip
- Both signal and power may be derived from magnetic pickup.
- High accuracy: 5-digit display, 1 rpm resolution,100,000-hour range.
- Field configurable with front keypad for any number of pulses per revolution, trip point value, and for preset / reset hours.
- Displays speed, hours, and setpoints on separate screen
- Displays Alarm Log history
- Fast overspeed reaction time of 100 msec
- Backlit display when DC powered
- Standard SAE case size fits engine panels with 3-3/8″ openings.
- High shock and vibration resistance.
- Gasketed and spray proof.
- Highly resistant to electrical noise.
- Power: Magnetic pickup or 9 – 30 VDC
- Display: Alphanumeric LCD
- Input Signal Frequency: From 10 to 13,000 Hz
- Minimum required input signal voltage is 4.0 VAC when pickup powered and 1.5 VAC when DC powered
- Maximum permissible input signal is 15 VACS
- Tachometer Accuracy: 1 RPM resolution, within 0.2% under all combined environmental conditions
- Hour meter: 100,000-hour range (99,999), 1-hour increments. Display is visible and time accumulates only when the signal is applied to terminals A and B
- Trip: Setpoint value is field-settable directly in RPM or hours (counts up or down). Normally open solid-state contacts at terminals 5(+) and 6(–) close on trip.
- Reaction time of 0.1 seconds. Maximum continuous contact rating of 0.15 amps, 400 VDC
- Trip Accuracy: ±1 unit, maximum
- Hour meter Accuracy: 0.2% of reading. Retains count in memory when signal or power is removed.
- Environment Temperature:
- Operating: –4 to +158 DegF (–20 to +70 DegC)
- Storage: –40 to +195 DegF (–40 to +90 DegC)
- Vibration: Modified MIL-810E (N3)