The Dynalco SPD-100 is a solid-state, intrinsically safe tachometer. The gate time range (0.26 to 5.70 seconds) is field- programmable. It is well- sealed for rugged indoor and outdoor applications. It has 4-digit, unlighted, LCD display. CSA and ABS Type approved.
Tachometer: Signal-Powered, 4-Digit. Intrinsically Safe, Unlighted Display
SPD-100 Belfast having stock from Dynalco
- Signal and power derived totally from magnetic pickup or pulser.
- Intrinsically safe. Can be used in hazardous environments with approved Dynalco pickups.
- No power supply connections. High immunity to electrical noise.
- Can be field-calibrated.
- High accuracy: 1 rpm resolution.
- High shock and vibration resistance.
- Standard SAE case size fits panels with 3-3/8 inch (86 mm) openings.
- Gasketed and spray-proof.
- Ideal for OEM use.
- Can be paralleled with governors and/or speed switches.
- Can share existing pickups or pulsers; draws only microamperes.
- Ground-free terminals have no polarity, easy installation.
External Power Requirements: All models are signal powered. Lighted versions: 12 or 24 Vdc, depending on model.
Display: Four active digits (0 to 9999), non-blinking LCD display; character height of 0.5 inches (14 mm). Display contrast increases with increasing ambient light.
Input Valve Voltage: From pickups, pulsers, shaft encoders, etc.
- Minimum signal amplitude: 2.5 Vrms.
- Maximum permissible signal: 15 Vrms.
The SPD-100 automatically limits pickup signals at approximately 10 volts peak-topeak. Input impedance is 100 Ω in series with a 6-volt Zener diode.
Input Signal Frequency: Maximum input signal frequency of 20,000 Hz. Lowest frequency range limited by gate time and corresponding numerical display.
Isolated Circuit: All circuitry is totally floating, i.e., totally isolated and insulated from the case and from ground.
Operating Temperature Range:
- –5o F to +175oF (–20o C to +80oC).
- Storage: –40oF to +195oF (–40oC to +90o C).